Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Things & Green Things ...Green is GREat!


Today was one of those days that seemed like it would be a flop
 but I actually got a lot done :)
 After a sleepless night ...I managed to power through the day like a champ ....if I don't say so myself :)
...with some great kitchen activities ...a great back workout WITH cardio
 even a trip to the Dentist with my short stinky side kick
the day felt like a marathon ...but I feel happy about it ...just wish sunshine was a part of it
but I guess you can't have everything
Now I relax...just thought I would share some food pics of some yummy stuff I made today ...more mini Quiches ...lots of Spinach this time...blackberry muffins for my kiddo and an amazing Green monster Smoothy ...I am certain it is the Green that got me through this day
Thanks Green
Your Great






No comments:

Post a Comment