Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Show Stopper DIP

Seriously....I put this **** on Everything!!!!


If I make a veggie Collard Green wrap, a Asia Girl Sushi Roll, this stuff goes on it!
ALSO
When I make my Green dinner salad I dump a bunch of balsamic vinegar a bit of HOT sauce (cause I put that **** on everything too)  in a small jar with a glob of this good stuff give it a shake and voila to die for show stopper dressing
I am obsessed with this right now!




Sometimes I think the real trick to eating clean and healthy is taking the time to make your food feel special...
using great spices...
Taking the time to make it beautiful..using beautiful fresh ingredients
It always makes me feel like I am living a totally charmed life
I don't forget for one second that I am

This DIP is so pretty and so delicious
take your time making it
all the steps count
Roast your nuts perfectly toasty brown
cut your cucumber into perfect tiny bits
And if you can get your hands on dried rose petals and Fresh Dill ...seriously YOU ARE BLESSED
DONT FORGET IT
and if you end up eating this dip with a spoon every time you visit the fridge

 just remember
I told you so !

Ingredients:
* 2 Medium Garlic Cloves
* 1/2 tsp Fine Grain Sea Salt
* 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
* 3 TBSP Fresh Dill
* 1 Medium Cucumber, seeded and diced into small pretty chunks
* 1/3 Cup Walnuts, Deeply roasted (I use pecans, Almonds or whatever I have but walnuts are so yum)
* 2 tsp Crushed Dried Rose Petals
* 3 TBSP Chopped Dried Cranberries

How to Stop the SHow:

  1. On a small cutting board, sprinkle garlic cloves with salt.  Then mash them into a paste with a knife.
  2. In a bowl combine garlic paste with yogurt & Dill
  3. Cover and refrigerate till ready to serve 
  4. When it is show time add cucumber, nuts, roses & cranberries
Enjoy and feel blessed charmed and happy 
xoxo
Asia Girl








No comments:

Post a Comment