Monday, August 26, 2013

BBQ Salmon low carb sushi & Miso Dipping Sauce






I guess I probably Blog the same stuff a lot
But I think each time the ingredients are just a little bit different
I think My Blog is meant to inspire ...so pretty pictures of all new meals even if they are repeats STILL inspire...I feel inspired...do you??? lol
Nori Rolls are definitely a staple at my house
This Miso Tahini Dipping sauce adds a ton of flavour and is less salty than plain ol' Tamari / soya sauce
ALso it adds nutrition - bonus!!!

Todays Roll: ingredients makes
2 Nori wraps
2 TBSP 0 Fat Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Long grain Brown Rice
1/4 Cup BBQ Salmon (leftover from last nights yummy dinner)
2 Hard Boiled Eggs (I discard the yolks for this recipe I only want the whites)
4 Snap Peas
Yellow pepper Strips
Organic Salad Mix

Building from the Nori wrap up:

Nori Wrap (shiny side down)
Smear of greek yogurt
1/2 of your brown rice (sprinkle in a long thin line on top of your yogurt)
Add chunks of your Egg white and BBQ Salmon
Line up your snap peas and your yellow pepper
Top with salad mix
Wrap it up!!!

Miso Dipping Sauce:
Prepare to be obsessed with this stuff ...you've been warned!

2 tsp Miso Paste
1 tsp Tahini
1 tsp Braggs/tamari or soy sauce
1 tsp Dijon
1 clove garlic, minced
3 TBSP water

Just add these ingredients to a small canning jar or container with a lid
SHAKE it



No comments:

Post a Comment