- Coconut oil or butter 2 TBSP
- Onion (rough chopped) 1 1/2 Cups
- Fresh Ginger (grated or chopped) 1 TBSP
- cinnamon 1 tsp
- chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Carrots 6 Cups
- Freshly squeezed Orange juice 1/2 Cup
- Coconut Milk 1/2 can
- Skim Milk 3 Cups
- salt 1 tsp
- pepper 1/2 tsp
- Cooked Chicken Breast Cubed 600 g
Preheat lrg pot on med/high heat Add Tbsp oil, saute Onions until lightly browned. Add remaining oil. Add ginger, cinnamon, & Chili powder simmer 1 min more stirring constantly. Add Carrots, OJ, coconut milk, and milk. Bring to a boil reduce heat to simmer. Simmer until carrots are soft (about 1o mins). Add salt & Pepper let cool a couple of mins before pure in blender.
recipe serves 4 small portions.